4 hrs 15 mins
My friend made this for a wedding shower and I liked it so much, I went out and bought the cookbook where she found it, Stop and Smell the Rosemary-Houston Junior League. The presentation is really attractive...it's not your typical cheeseball!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup)
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 -6 ounces mango chutney
- 1/2 cup minced green onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1Combine cheeses, sherry, Worcestershire, curry powder, garlic powder, white pepper and cayenne in a small bowl; blend well.
- 2Line a 2 cup bowl with plastic wrap, leaving a 4-inch overhang.
- 3Press cheese mixture into bowl.
- 4Fold plastic overhang over top and cover with another piece of plastic wrap.
- 5Refrigerate at least 4 hours (better if chilled a day or two) or freeze.
- 6Before serving, unfold plastic wrap and invert on serving plate.
- 7(If frozen, defrost before adding topping).
- 8Spoon chutney over top.
- 9Sprinkle with green onions, peanuts and coconut.
- 10Serve chilled with crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Snowball
Serving Size: 1 (573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1085.2
- Calories from Fat 811
- Total Fat 90.2 g
- Saturated Fat 51.5 g
- Cholesterol 184.2 mg
- Sodium 795.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: