Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just made this for lunch from available ingredients and was hooked. I call it almost raw because you cook the quinoa and onions in this version. To make it fully raw, sprout the quinoa and mince the onion superfine. I hope you like it!
- 236.59 ml quinoa
- 473.18 ml water
- 236.59 ml peas and carrots
- 29.58 ml oil (I use organic coconut oil)
- 1 onion, diced small
- 14.78 ml garlic, minced
- 1 cumin
- 24.64 ml curry powder
- 1 turmeric
- 2.46 ml fennel seed (or 3 cups raw fennel stalks)
- 1 head cauliflower
- 118.29 ml raisins
- .Cook quinoa in water until water is absorbed. About 12-15 minutes. Place the peas & carrots in a medium bowl. When done, dump the quinoa on top of the peas & carrots, so they will thaw. Set aside.
- Saute onions until translucent. Add garlic, cook 1 minute. Add spices, cook about 3 - 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a food processor using S blade, chop cauliflower (and fennel if using) until the size of grains of rice. Empty into large bowl. Add quinoa, peas and carrots and onions and spices and raisins. Mix thoroughly to combine. Adjust seasonings if necessary. Serve and enjoy.