1/1 Photo of Curried Monkfish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add onion and cook until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add Garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- 4Add fish pieces to the skillet and season with a little salt and pepper.
- 5Cook, stirring, until the fish pieces lose thier translucency, about 3 minutes.
- 6Stir in curry powder followed by the tomatoes.
- 7Cook until bubbling hot.
- 8Reduce the heat and stir in the yogurt.
- 9Heat for 1 or 2 minutes, but do not boil.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Monkfish
Serving Size: 1 (570 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.8
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.4 mg
- Sodium 162.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 57.6 g