This salad has a fabulous blend of flavours. Great with BBQ.
Make and share this Curried Corn, Zucchini and Bell Pepper Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream or 1⁄3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 5 large zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- Combine oil, curry powder and garlic in small skillet.
- Stir over medium-low heat until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Cool completely; discard garlic.
- Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir in curry mixture (can be prepared 1 day ahead).
- Grill or bbq peppers until charred and blackened on all sides.
- Put into a plastic bag, close, and steam for 10 minutes.
- Peel and seed.
- Cut into ¼ inch wide strips.
- Brush zucchini with 2 tblsps olive oil.
- Grill or bbq until brown and tender, about 4 minutes per side.
- Cool slightly.
- Cut into ½ inch pieces.
- Boil corn until tender, drain well.
- Place corn, peppers, zucchini and onion in large bowl.
- Pour curry mixture over and toss to coat (can be prepared up to 6 hours ahead).