Fresh pineapple is a must. Very pretty served in hollowed-out pineapple shells.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup green seedless grape, cut in half
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into cubes
- salad greens
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1Add chicken, grapes, and pineapple in a large bowl; set aside.
- 2To make the dressing: in a bowl whisk the chutney, curry powder, mayonnaise, lime zest, lime juice, and salt together.
- 3Pour dressing over chicken mixture; toss gently to coat.
- 4Refrigerate salad for 3 hours.
- 5Line individual plates with salad greens; spoons chicken salad over greens; sprinkle with pecans and green onions; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chutney Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.9
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 562.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: