Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Note do not dress the salad until you are ready to serve and the dressing will wilt the lettuce
- 6 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 cups torn bibb lettuce
- 2 cups cubed and cooked chicken
- 3 cups sliced and peeled peaches
- 16 leaves bibb lettuce
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Combine the first 8 ingredients.
- Add the torn lettuce, chicken and peaches and toss.
- Place 4 lettuce leaves on a plate then spoon 2 cups of salad mixture on it, and top with 1/2 tbsp of pine nuts sprinkled.