Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This came in the Miami Herald hurricane section. I didn't want to lose it.
- 14 ounces premium chicken breasts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup canned sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2⁄3 cup canned pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons table cream
- Place chicken, pineapple, water chestnuts, raisins and almonds in a medium-sized bowl and toss together. Season with pepper.
- In a screw-top jar, combine cream, lemon juice, soy sauce, and curry powder and shake vigorously.
- Pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat.