- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons mild curry powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 10 cups cauliflower florets (2 medium heads)
- 1 cup chopped seeded peeled tomatoes
- 1 cup whole-milk yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cilantro stems
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 lemon wedges (optional)
- fresh cilantro stem (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and ginger; cover and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add Mild Curry Powder and garlic; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add cauliflower and next 4 ingredients (cauliflower through salt), stirring well to combine.
- Bring to a boil (yogurt will curdle); cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender. Serve with lemon wedges and cilantro sprigs, if desired.