Top Review by Iowahorse
I made this for some neighbors who have a family member in the hospital and they really liked it. I myself did not get to try it but they liked it, and it was easy to make and smelled great while cooking.
- 3 slices home style bread
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef, Ground
- 1⁄2 lb pork, Ground
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, Chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- pepper, Freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove crusts from bread; tear in pieces and let soak in milk.
- together in a large bowl and remaining ingredients.
- Press lightly into a 9"x5"x3" loaf pan.
- Cover with foil and bake in preheated 350 F oven about 1 1/2 hours.
- Drain off pan juices.
- Slice to serve. If to be served cold, leave loaf overnight in refrigerator.