Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
Grill your whole meal...steaks, corn, garlic bread and you're done.
- 4 (907.18 g) beef shoulder top blade steaks (flat iron)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 29.58 ml ground cumin
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml freshly grated lime peel
- 1.23 ml ground chipotle chile pepper or 1.23 ml ancho chilies or 1.23 ml red pepper
- Season steaks with salt and black pepper. Combine rub ingredients; press rub evenly onto beef steaks.
- Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.