- 7.39-14.79 ml ground cumin
- 1.23 ml thyme
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 0.25 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml lemon pepper
- 453.59 g white fish fillet (walleye, halibut, cod, mahi mahi, tilapia, etc.)
- 14.79 ml canola oil or 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml chopped parsley
- lemons or lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl mix together cumin, thyme, paprika, garlic powder, salt and lemon pepper.
- Pat fish dry with paper towels. Rub spice mixture on both sides of fillets.
- In a large skillet set over medium heat, heat oil. Add fish fillets and cook until browned on both sides and fish is opaque in the center.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately with lemon or lime wedges.