- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 lb white fish fillet (walleye, halibut, cod, mahi mahi, tilapia, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- lemons or lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl mix together cumin, thyme, paprika, garlic powder, salt and lemon pepper.
- Pat fish dry with paper towels. Rub spice mixture on both sides of fillets.
- In a large skillet set over medium heat, heat oil. Add fish fillets and cook until browned on both sides and fish is opaque in the center.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately with lemon or lime wedges.