Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
By Susanne Waugh. She says, "The Bhutanese serve soothing side dishes like this one to temper pepper-laden entrees."
- 1⁄2 seedless cucumber, coarsely chopped (about 6 ounces, 170g)
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped (about 4 ounces, 110g)
- 1⁄2 cup farmer cheese, crumbled (about 3 ounces, 85g)
- 1 medium green chili pepper, fresh, seeded and finely chopped (about 1/2 ounce, 15g)
- black pepper
- Combine cucumber, onion, pepper, and cheese.
- Season to taste.
Really yummy and simple. I used half a green pepper and added some onion powder