- 2-3 cucumbers
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml champagne vinegar or 9.85 ml white wine vinegar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 44.37 ml finely shredded of fresh mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the cucumbers and slice them in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the seeds with a spoon and discard.
- Cut the cucumbers into thin slices and combine in a bowl with the oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
- Add the mint immediately before serving.