Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Peel the cucumbers and slice them in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the seeds with a spoon and discard.
- Cut the cucumbers into thin slices and combine in a bowl with the oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
- Add the mint immediately before serving.
So easy and so tasty! I used rice vinegar as I had no white wine vinegar. Sprinkled with mint, this was great! Thanks Mimi! :)
Wonderful! I used kirby cukes so i didn't have to worry about skins or seeds. ;) Made for A Garden Party in the Diabetic Forum 6/12.