1/1 Photo of Cucumbers With Mint Vinaigrette
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the cucumbers and slice them in half lengthwise.
- 2Scoop out the seeds with a spoon and discard.
- 3Cut the cucumbers into thin slices and combine in a bowl with the oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- 4Marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
- 5Add the mint immediately before serving.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumbers With Mint Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: