Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick sauce to serve with fish, nice alternative to tartare sauce
Make and share this Cucumber Sauce for Fish & Seafood recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (or light sour cream)
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Mix the cuke with the sour cream, miracle whip, chives, lemon juice, salt& pepper Mix well and chill until serving with hot or cold seafood.
I used this recipe for some crab cakes I made for an appitzer when I had a dinner party.Everyone liked the sauce,but to be truthful I cheated with the recipe a little.After I had it made I found it a little bland so I was looking in the frig for something to liven it up a bit and found some honey mustard. This gave it the right taste without being to overpowering.Excellant recipe and very easy to make