Recipe by Ms B.
I serve this salad on lettuce leaves, but also love it between grainy bread for sandwiches. This is so easy, that I don't always admit the recipe. Sorry, but some people just don't need to know!
Top Review by Little Bee
I made this for lunch today and it was terrific! I used walnuts since it was what I had on hand and added a little bit of chopped purple onion. I did not have cucumber ranch but regular ranch worked fine. It was a wonderul way to use up leftover chicken and too many grapes I bought when they were on sale! It tasted light, refreshing and healthy! Thanks for a great salad recipe! :)
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 3⁄4 cup creamy cucumber ranch salad dressing