Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a delicious cold salad--perfect for barbeques and picnics. Someone gave this recipe to me years ago and it has been hit! It is very easy to make and everyone always wants the recipe. This is something different than the same old pasta salad.
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel hair pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) jarmarzetti coleslaw dressing (or you could use your own slaw dressing)
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 bunches green onions
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Break pasta into thirds and cook until done and store in refrigerator to cool. I usually add a little of the Slaw dressing so it doesn't get too stuck together.
- Dice cucumbers into small cubes and cut onions.
- Mix all ingredients together. It is as easy as that. Tastes even better after it has cooled for a while.
I made this last year for a family get together and forgot to rate. It was very good, and definitely made for a lrg! crowd! If making for a small family gathering I'd suggest cutting in half.