- 1 cucumber
- 4 ounces cream cheese (or crumbled feta)
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red bell peppers
- 8 pitted kalamata olives, roughly chopped (or green olives)
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped dill or 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice cucumber longways 2mm on a mandoline or use a vegetable peeler if you do not have a mandoline.
- Lay the cucumbers on top of a clean towel while you make the filling.
- Mix the cheese and yogurt.
- Add the bell pepper, olives, dill, lemon, garlic and pepper and mix well.
- Place 1 - 2 teaspoons of mix on one end of a cucumber strip and roll it up.
- Secure with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining strips.
- Chill until ready to serve.