Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A colourful, fresh-tasting salad that comes together very quickly with the help of the food processor.
- 1 English cucumber, sliced thinly
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 9.85 ml fresh ginger, grated
- 59.14 ml cider vinegar
- 29.58 ml honey
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml dried mint
- ground black pepper
- Put all of the ingredients into a medium-sized bowl and mix well.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary and serve.
Very refreshing. I had fresh mint, so used it instead of the dried. :)