Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A colourful, fresh-tasting salad that comes together very quickly with the help of the food processor.
- 1 English cucumber, sliced thinly
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- ground black pepper
- Put all of the ingredients into a medium-sized bowl and mix well.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary and serve.
Very refreshing. I had fresh mint, so used it instead of the dried. :)