A typical salad served with Cuban meals. From 3 Guys from Miami.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the tomatoes in wedges, cut the onion in thin slices. Break up the lettuce by hand.
- 2Toss all ingredients together with the radishes. Place all the vegetables in the refrigerator to chill.
- 3Use a mortar and pestle to mash the garlic with the salt and pepper. In a small bowl, add the olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice to the crushed garlic. Whisk together thoroughly.
- 4You can also use a blender to emulsify the oil and liquids.
- 5Just before serving: Gradually add the dressing, a little at a time, while you toss the salad with a couple of large salad forks.
- 6Add just enough dressing to cover the salad -- more or less to your own taste.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cuban Tossed Salad
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.0
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 603.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g