1 hr 15 mins
ct in ut's Note:
I created this recipe because my daughter loves deviled eggs & I like strong seasonings. Can make 3 days ahead of time, see notes below. So here it is!
My Private Note
egg hal ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the shells off the cooled hard boiled eggs.
- 2Cut eggs lengthwise, put only the yolks into a medium bowl & smash with a fork.
- 3Add sour cream, mustard, vinegar, onion, parsley, dill & lemon pepper into the yolk bowl & mix until smooth.
- 4Put yolk mix into a gallon zip top bag (or a pipping bag with fancy tip), cut 1/4in off corner of bag.
- 5Squeeze (or pipe) the yolk mix out of the cut bag's corner into the egg halves.
- 6Sprinkle the tops of the deviled eggs with the paprika.
- 7Chill in fridge 1 hr & now serve.
- 8Notes: Add 30min to total time if you don't have eggs already hard boiled & cooled. You can use fresh herbs in place of the dried it's delicious too! You can make the deviled eggs 3 days ahead stored on a platter in a zip top bag in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ct's Rich Deviled Eggs - Easy
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.7
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 190.9 mg
- Sodium 543.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: