Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I belong to a local CSA and I am always trying to come up with ways to use the bounty we get in our box. This creamy mixture goes well with all the other fresh veggies we get, and maybe some fish!! I usually just chop my cabbage. It would be great shredded also. Your choice!
- 1 head green cabbage
- 2 carrots, finely chopped or shredded
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Chop or shred vegetables.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour dressing over vegetables, stir & chill.