1/1 Photo of Crusty Garlic Grilled Cheese and Tomato Sandwich
I threw this together for lunch, and it was great! I bought some really good french rolls to make this comfort sandwich. I hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter bottom and top of roll.
- 2Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- 3Put seasoned side down in hot skillet. Don't walk away, as it will brown quickly.
- 4Layer one side of roll with cheese and sliced tomato and other side with other slice of cheese.
- 5Watch to see when the cheese starts to melt. This doesn't take long.
- 6Flip the just cheese side on top of the tomato side and slide out onto plate. Cut in half.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crusty Garlic Grilled Cheese and Tomato Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.5
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.7 mg
- Sodium 731.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: