Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
For all of you who can't do regular crust or simply want something a little lighter, but can't bear to give up the pumpkin pie... Top with whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs, if you like
- 14 g unflavored gelatin (2 packets)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can evaporated 2% milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon clove
- In a meduim bown, add gelatin to water, allowing to settle until softened, 5-10 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, bring 1 c of the milk just to boiling and gradually add to gelatin, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the remainder of the ingredients.
- Pour mixture into greased (I recommend using cooking spray) 9" pie plate.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours or until firm. Garnish as desired and serve.