Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is my chocolate fix. I have experimented with other flavors of pudding, like sugar-free white chocolate pudding and sugar-free banana cream pie pudding, and both have been equally delicious. I hope you enjoy it. (Please note cook time includes refrigeration and freeze time).
- Thinly slice 2 bananas and layer them in the bottom of a 9-inch metal pie plate.
- Put pudding and Jello mix in a sauce pan (use a pan you can use metal utensils with) add the water.
- Heat to medium-high heat, stirring constantly with a wire whisk until mixture boils.
- Allow mixture to boil for 30-60 seconds, continue stirring.
- Immediately pour mixture in pie plate over bananas.
- Chill pie in refrigerator for 4 hours, then transfer to freezer.
- Allow to freeze completely.
- To aid in slicing, get the pie out of the freezer at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with fat-free whipped topping, if desired.