1/7 Photos of Crustless Bacon, Spinach & Swiss Quiche - Low Carb
I've read through a lot of recipes to come up with my version of this quiche. I wanted to make one that is crustless and low carb, and this one is a WINNER! But once I start eating it, I just don't want to stop! I thought I could make it ahead so I could have a quick breakfast on work mornings, but this rarely lasts out the day it was made!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a foil lined pan, cook bacon in 350 degree F. oven until crisp.
- 2While bacon cooks, chop onion and shred cheese.
- 3Heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 teaspoon oil in skillet over medium heat. Add chopped onion, and stir to coat.
- 4When onion turns glossy, add thawed spinach, and stir to mix. Heat about 5 minutes, then remove from heat to cool.
- 5Remove bacon from oven, and place on a paper-towel lined plate to drain.
- 6Stir together eggs, salt, pepper & heavy whipping cream in a medium bowl.
- 7Add in cheese, onion/spinach mixture, and bacon. Stir thoroughly to mix.
- 8Butter a glass pie plate or quiche dish, pour mix in, and pat evenly with a fork.
- 9Bake in 350 degrees F. oven 25-30 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 10Let rest 5 minutes before cutting & serving.
- 11I bet you can't eat just ONE slice!
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Bacon, Spinach & Swiss Quiche - Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.8
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 225.6 mg
- Sodium 627.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 18.9 g