My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup adobo sauce, from chipotle peppers
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1Combine all ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl. Set in the frig. for two hours.
- 2In a food processor, put Doritos, spices and jalapeno and process until finely crushed. Place on waxed paper when ready to cook.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- 4In a med. bowl, whisk egg.
- 5Dip fish into egg and then coat both sides of the fish with crust ingredients. Be sure they are well coated.
- 6Place fish on parchment paper lined baking sheet and squeeze lime over the fish.
- 7Bake for 30 minute.
- 8Serve with the chipotle lime dressing and enjoy.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crusted Tilapia With Chipotle Lime Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 844.0
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 248.1 mg
- Sodium 1313.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 58.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning