1/3 Photos of Crusted Chicken With Cream Sauce (Lite-Bleu)
All Lite-Bleu recipes are complete meals that we designed for our weight loss diet. Please visit our homepage for more info.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ritz reduced-fat crackers, finely crushed
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded and halved
- 1/2 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 3 ounces neufchatel cheese, cut into small cubes (or cream cheese)
- 1Mix cracker crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper on plate and set aside. Rinse chicken with cold water and gently shake off excess. Dip chicken in crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each chicken breast with the crumb mixture.
- 2Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and cook 5 minutes on each side until cooked through (170°F). Place chicken on serving plate and cover to keep warm.
- 3Add chicken broth and the cream cheese to same skillet. Cook on medium heat until mixture just comes to boil, stirring constantly.
- 4Reduce heat to simmer and cook 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring frequently. Spoon sauce over chicken and sides, and garnish with fresh chives.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crusted Chicken With Cream Sauce (Lite-Bleu)
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.8
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 100.3 mg
- Sodium 487.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: