Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a Pampered Chef recipe.Nice way to serve vegetables.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 (16 ounce) packages frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine soup,mayonnaise,garlic and pepper in a medium bowl;mix well.
- Stir in cheese.
- Place vegetables in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Pour soup mixture over vegetables.
- Mix to coat vegetables well.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with fried onions.
- Bake another 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.