Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have not made this recipe.
- 4 cups heavy cream, whipped
- 2 cups frozen concentrated lemonade
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- Mix together whipped heavy cream, lemonade, sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together melted butter, crushed corn flakes, chopped pecans and brown sugar.
- Pour the lemon-cream mixture into freezing container.
- Then lightly swirl the corn flake-pecan mixture through the lemon cream.