Crunchy Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Ready In:
- 9hrs 15mins
- Combine the peanut butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add the milk.
- Blend on low speed until smooth and the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the heavy cream and the vanilla, only stirring as much as necessary.
- Follow your ice cream freezer instructions and process as directed.
- It's best to process for at least 8 hours, but it's still very tasty if you eat it right away--it will just be a little runny.
- I served this with dark chocolate ganache.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!