Recipe by Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen
This garlic bread can be made early and baked 20 minutes before serving. It is so delicious and great with pasta dishes.
Top Review by diner524
Wonderful garlic bread and just like the name states, nice and crunchy on the outside. I was making this for 2, so I only made 1/4 of the recipe. This really makes for a flavorful bread on all surfaces. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for New Kids on the Block Tag Game.
- 2 loaf French bread, small
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 4.92 ml parsley flakes
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 0.59 ml ground thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix butter; parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder and thyme together in small bowl.
- Slice bread in half longwise.
- Spread small amount of butter mixture on one side of loaf.
- Next, cut loaf in slices and spread a little butter mixture between each slice.
- Spread remaining butter mixture over loaf of bread (like icing).
- Bake on foil covered cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes or until brown.