Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
Remember to save a few for yourself. They go fast! :)
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 6 cups Special K cereal
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- Boil corn syrup and sugar.
- Add peanut butter.
- Pour over cereal.
- Stir and then spread in buttered pan.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together and spread on top.
- Cut into squares.
My coworker made these for a bake sale fundraiser we did. I think I ended up buying at least half the batch at $ .50 per square! I'm looking forward to making these myself, but I must exert some self-control first! Thanks for posting.