1/2 Photos of Crunchy Chinese Chicken Salad
There is plenty of crunch in this salad from the Napa cabbage, toasted almonds, and dried ramen noodles. If you want a little more zing, sprinkle some crushed red chile peppers. Also try substituting peanuts for the almonds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head napa cabbage, shredded or thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly siced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaf
- 3 tablespoons toasted almonds, sliced
- 2 (3 ounce) packages uncooked oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles (save 1 seasoning mix packet for dressing) or 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles, crushed (save 1 seasoning mix packet for dressing)
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked and shredded or cubed
- 1Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Mix all dressing ingredients and 1 Ramen noodle seasoning packet and pour over salad.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Refrigerate overnight or several hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Chinese Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.5
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 890.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: