Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a wonderful, crunchy salad.
- 1 head napa cabbage (Chinese Cabbage)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Toast sesame seeds, almonds, sunflower seeds, and the Ramen noodles that that been broken into pieces in the oven at 350 degrees.
- Watch mixture in the oven carefully because it can burn pretty quickly.
- Shred cabbage and slice green onions and combine the two into a large bowl. This mixture can be refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, and Ramen noodle seasoning packet. Mix until sugar has dissolved.
- When ready to serve, pour dressing mixture over cabbage mixture. Sprinkle noodle mixture over the rest and toss.