children from A to Z's Note:
This is so good everyone loves this. This is another one from Mr. Food. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Crumble uncooked ramen noodles onto a baking sheet; set seasoning packet aside.
- 3Combine crumbled noodles with almonds and sunflower seeds on baking sheet.
- 4Bake for 7-8 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- 5Combine seasoning packet, the oil, sugar, and vinegar in a jar.
- 6Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
- 7Combine chicken, coleslaw mix, toasted noodle mixture, and dressing; toss well.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Chicken Ramen Salad
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.7
- Calories from Fat 475
- Total Fat 52.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.5 mg
- Sodium 523.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 34.5 g