Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so good everyone loves this. This is another one from Mr. Food. Enjoy!
Make and share this Crunchy Chicken Ramen Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crumble uncooked ramen noodles onto a baking sheet; set seasoning packet aside.
- Combine crumbled noodles with almonds and sunflower seeds on baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Combine seasoning packet, the oil, sugar, and vinegar in a jar.
- Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
- Combine chicken, coleslaw mix, toasted noodle mixture, and dressing; toss well.
- Serve immediately.