Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is so good everyone loves this. This is another one from Mr. Food. Enjoy!
Make and share this Crunchy Chicken Ramen Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crumble uncooked ramen noodles onto a baking sheet; set seasoning packet aside.
- Combine crumbled noodles with almonds and sunflower seeds on baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Combine seasoning packet, the oil, sugar, and vinegar in a jar.
- Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
- Combine chicken, coleslaw mix, toasted noodle mixture, and dressing; toss well.
- Serve immediately.