1/1 Photo of Crunchy Chicken and Rice Casserole
Simple chicken and rice casserole recipe. Cook chicken ahead of time and prep time is almost nothing. Try wheat saltine crackers for a different taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil or slow cook chicken ahead of time and chop or pull apart into bite-sized pieces.
- 2Mix all ingredients except chicken in 8x8-inch baking dish.
- 3Add chicken to dish and stir.
- 4Crumble crackers on top of chicken.
- 5Lightly spray top of casserole with cooking spray.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350°F for 30-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Chicken and Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.3
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 725.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 17.2 g