Recipe by littlebaker
These muffins are so good. I found the recipe on-line somewhere so I made them for breakfast for my family and everybody loved them.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup dark corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup lightly chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using a wire whisk, beat egg whites lightly.
- Stir in bananas, corn syrup and milk.
- Gently add flour mixture to bananas and stir until blended.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tins, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until center is set.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.