Recipe by Jenna5230
This is a recipe that my grandma cut out of a newspaper not too long ago. We both think that it sounds delicious. I hope that you think so too! :)
- 1⁄2 cup cooked bacon (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese (softened)
- 2 teaspoons catsup
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- potato chips or cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all of the above ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Blend well.
- Serve with your choice of potato chips or crackers.
- When ready to put away, store in an airtight plastic container with a lid. Keep refrigerated for up to about two or three days.
- (NOTE: Prep time does not include the time that it takes to cook the bacon).