Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Crumb Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups margarine
- 1⁄8 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 -2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- Mix the cake mix with box ingredients and then add 1/4 stick butter. bake on a large cookie sheet 15 min at 350°F
- meanwhile mix all the other ingredients. make into crumbs with your hands and place it on top of the cake mix.
- put it back in the oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
- let cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
It was amazing! I didn't have a baking pan at the time, so I used a cupcake pan. It turns out, they were amazing! I highly recommend this to anyone that has a passion for food!