- 118.29 ml black olives, chopped
- 236.59 ml creme fraiche
- 44.37 ml fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
Crudite of your choice
- 1 bunch baby carrots, peeled
- 453.59 g fingerling potato, boiled and halved lengthwise
- 1 head fennel, thinly sliced
- 2-3 baby zucchini, cut into 3-inch sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine the olives, creme fraiche, and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine, then transfer to a small dipping bowl.
- Serve with an assortment of crudite, of your choice.
- Use thyme, rosemary, chives or any other herb in place of parsley.