Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a bit different from the typical cookie pizza recipe. It is very festive and will make people swoon over how good it looks. I think it would be fun to package it in a pizza box (cover with decorative paper as necessary) and give as a special gift.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 11 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup candy covered plain chocolate candies (M&M's)
- Crust: Cream butter and brown sugar together in a large bowl until fluffy. Beat in egg until well blended.
- Add flour, stir. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until a soft dough forms. Press dough into a 12" pizza greased pizza pan, forming a rim around the edge.
- Topping: Sprinkle chocolate chips and marshmallows evenly over crust. Pour condensed milk evenly over the top. (I use a spiral pattern working from the outside in). Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately place candies on top. Cool completely in pan. Cut into wedges.
My pizza didn't look or taste appetizing. It seems 11 oz. of sweetened condensed milk is too much- I couldn't fit 11 oz. on my pizza, anyway. Upon taking it out of the oven, it looked awful. Hoping for the best I placed my M&Ms on it and let it cool, then tasted. It was bland, at best. Sorry, but this one didn't work for me. Jan