Easy Sugar and Spice Cookies
photo by LJeffTheChef
- Ready In:
- Cream sugar and softened butter together, then add the egg and molasses.
- Combine sifted flour, baking soda, salt and all of the spices together with fork or whisk in a separate mixing bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, roll into balls and then roll in sugar.
- Bake at 350F for 12 - 15 minutes then sprinkle the tops lightly with sugar.
- Note: Chilling dough between batches helps.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!