- 1 (18 ounce) package crookneck yellow squash
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup American cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup buttered bread crumb
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook squash with onion until tender in a very little salted, boiling water.
- Mix the American cheese and eggs into a white sauce.
- Drain squash and combine with white sauce.
- Turn into a greased baking dish; sprinkle with crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes until browned.