1/3 Photos of Croissant Nutella
Random Rachel's Note:
Chocolatey croissant rolls. Use 2 regular sized cans of croissant dough. Based on a recipe from ricettedalmondo.it For ZWT7.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces croissant dough (2 cans)
- 1/2 cup nutella, spread
- butter, to taste
- 1Preheat oven according to package directions.
- 2Unroll croissant dough, and separate individual rolls.
- 3Spread a scant teaspoon of nutella at the widest end of each roll, being careful to stay away from the edge. Roll croissants up, and bake according to package directions.
- 4Brush with butter and sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
- 5Enjoy with a cup of coffee.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Croissant Nutella
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.0
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: