Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Chocolatey croissant rolls. Use 2 regular sized cans of croissant dough. Based on a recipe from ricettedalmondo.it For ZWT7.
- 24 ounces croissant dough (2 cans)
- 1⁄2 cup nutella, spread
- butter, to taste
- Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Unroll croissant dough, and separate individual rolls.
- Spread a scant teaspoon of nutella at the widest end of each roll, being careful to stay away from the edge. Roll croissants up, and bake according to package directions.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
- Enjoy with a cup of coffee.
Sooo good! I used puff pastry because I couldn't find croissant dough, but it worked out just fine! I made them small so they would be bite sized, but I still ended up eating half the batch by myself! LOL Thanks for posting this! made for ZWT 7.
Ive been making these for a few years now! Just thought I'd do a search to see if a recipe was on here. I've never done the butter or icing sugar step though. We make them for a special treat in our house or when we have sleepovers or some special play dates. I know they're not healthy but so delicious!
While I love the taste of Nutella, I suggest that you try and prepare your own with recipes here, asit IS NOT HEALTHY!! Look at the label before buying please. I know young parents who feed this to their finicky children for breakfast, but no one should love Partially Hydroginated Oils at all, much less feed them to our kids willingly. Many store bought breads and cookies have the same. Enjoy, but in small amounts is my motto.