Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a hearty and flavorful chicken chili that is very easy to make and delicious. I used a 4 quart crockpot and blackbean and corn salsa. Choose your favorite salsa to increase or decrease the spiciness of the dish.
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole corn, rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- cheddar cheese
- Shred and debone chicken and place in crockpot.
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes and salsa. If tomatoes are large, mash them a little bit. Rinse beans and corn and stir into mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Stir in cilanto.
- Serve with cheddar cheese on top. Lime wedges and tortilla strips also make a good addition when serving.