1/2 Photos of Crockpot Pork Chops Supreme
2 hrs 30 mins
Poppa Doug's Note:
Wanted to change up the traditional pork chops recipes , so I came up with this easy and delicious option. I served this with a side of sweet potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1coat a 6 quart crockpot with cooking oil spray for easy cleanup.
- 2pour 1/2 the barbecue sauce into crockpot.
- 3peel and chunk carrots and put them in the pot.
- 4sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of chops and brown them in a large frying pan for 3 minutes on each side.
- 5spread the rest of the barbecue sauce on each side of the chops and place them on top of the carrots.
- 6prepare the stove top stuffing and after dividing it into 4 servings place one serving on each chop.
- 7cook on high for 21/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crockpot Pork Chops Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.5
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 1907.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 25.0 g