Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Wanted to change up the traditional pork chops recipes , so I came up with this easy and delicious option. I served this with a side of sweet potatoes.
- coat a 6 quart crockpot with cooking oil spray for easy cleanup.
- pour 1/2 the barbecue sauce into crockpot.
- peel and chunk carrots and put them in the pot.
- sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of chops and brown them in a large frying pan for 3 minutes on each side.
- spread the rest of the barbecue sauce on each side of the chops and place them on top of the carrots.
- prepare the stove top stuffing and after dividing it into 4 servings place one serving on each chop.
- cook on high for 21/2 hours.