This one pot wonder is simply, wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g ground beef or 453.59 g vegetarian soy crumbles
- 709.77 ml beef broth or 709.77 ml vegetable broth, to make vegetarian
- 236.59 ml water
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml dried parsley
- 14.79 ml dried basil
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 793.78 g diced tomatoes
- 170.09 g tomato paste
- 236.59 ml v 8 juice (or any vegetable drink)
- 473.18 ml uncooked shell pasta
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml salt
- shredded cheese, for topping (optional)
- 11. First mix together the can of tomatoes, and tomato paste in crockpot.
- 22. Next add broth, beef, garlic, parsley, basil, onion, V8 and salt/pepper.
- 33. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- 44. When 30 minutes are left of cook time, add in the 1 cup of water and noodles. Stir to combine. Put lid back on and continue cooking for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crockpot Lasagna Soup
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.3
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 830.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: