Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This one pot wonder is simply, wonderful.
Make and share this Crockpot Lasagna Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g ground beef or 453.59 g vegetarian soy crumbles
- 709.77 ml beef broth or 709.77 ml vegetable broth, to make vegetarian
- 236.59 ml water
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml dried parsley
- 14.79 ml dried basil
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 793.78 g diced tomatoes
- 170.09 g tomato paste
- 236.59 ml v 8 juice (or any vegetable drink)
- 473.18 ml uncooked shell pasta
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml salt
- shredded cheese, for topping (optional)
- 1. First mix together the can of tomatoes, and tomato paste in crockpot.
- 2. Next add broth, beef, garlic, parsley, basil, onion, V8 and salt/pepper.
- 3. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- 4. When 30 minutes are left of cook time, add in the 1 cup of water and noodles. Stir to combine. Put lid back on and continue cooking for 30 minutes.